News & events
News & Events
- Aug 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport Projects Update - August 2014 Melbourne Airport is growing, and we'd like to keep you regularly informed about our projects and plans to grow successfully as Australia's premier aviation gateway.
- Aug 06, 2014 Phone Scam Warning There is currently a phone scam where people are posing as representatives from Melbourne Airport and offering recipients to win prize.
- Jul 31, 2014 Traffic changes Melrose Drive Temporary Closure 11am Saturday 2 August - 6am Sunday 3 August
- Jul 21, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s 2013/14 passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved an increase of 9 per cent international growth for the 2013/14 financial year compared to last year, taking total passengers to more than 31 million for the year.
- Jul 04, 2014 Car parking price adjustments Melbourne Airport is introducing streamlined car parking prices for its short term and multi-level car parks when new car parking prices take effect from Tuesday, 7 July.
- Jul 01, 2014 Melbourne Airport's new Airport Drive to improve access A major extension of Airport Drive will improve access to Melbourne Airport and ease road congestion in and around Victoria’s aviation gateway.
- Jun 27, 2014 Plan before you fly these school holidays School holidays are a very busy time for travel so Melbourne Airport advises passengers and visitors to plan their trip to the airport.
- Jun 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport's May passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 11 per cent international growth in May compared to the same period last year, to reach 603,398 international passengers
- Jun 19, 2014 Melbourne Airport Customer Service Awards 2014 The second annual Melbourne Airport Customer Service Awards night ceremony was held on Monday 16 June 2014.
- Jun 17, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes second daily China Eastern service Melbourne Airport has welcomed China Eastern’s announcement to double its Melbourne-Shanghai services to twice daily over the December 2014 - March 2015 period.