News & events
News & Events
- Jul 28, 2015 Melbourne Airport at Westfield Airport West It’s a busy time at Melbourne Airport and to update residents with what’s going on, we’ve set up an information stand at Westfield Airport West.
- Jul 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport's 2014/15 passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved an increase of 8 per cent international growth for the 2014/15 financial year compared to last year, taking total passengers to more than 32 million for the year.
- Jul 02, 2015 Melbourne Airport announces interim Chief Executive Officer Melbourne Airport is pleased to announce Mr Simon Gandy as its Acting Chief Executive Officer.
- Jul 02, 2015 Allow extra travel time these school holidays It’s a busy time at Melbourne Airport thanks to school holidays. Please leave extra time to make sure you get to your flight, especially if you're driving and parking.
- Jun 30, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes China Airlines Melbourne Airport has welcomed the announcement by China Airlines to commence Taipei – Melbourne – Christchurch services from October 2015.
- Jun 28, 2015 A new direct route to Melbourne Airport from the west Melbourne Airport has opened a new road providing a second major entry to the airport and directly linking the airport to the M80 Ring Road.
- Jun 27, 2015 Online car park booking system - now working The technical issues with our online car park booking system are now fixed.
- Jun 23, 2015 Melbourne Airport’s stakeholder report – The Woodruff years Melbourne Airport provided an overview of the airport’s performance and current developments on Monday night at Melbourne Town Hall to an audience of approximately 300 people from business, government and the wider community.
- Jun 19, 2015 Melbourne Airport's May passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 5 per cent international growth in May compared to the same period last year, to reach 633,113 international passengers.
- Jun 16, 2015 Customer Service Awards 2015 The third annual Melbourne Airport Customer Service Awards night ceremony was held on Monday 15 June 2015.