News & events
News & Events
- Dec 06, 2013 Melrose Drive Closure Saturday 7 December Melrose Drive will be closed between Centre Road and APAC drive Saturday 7 December between 12 noon and midnight.
- Dec 02, 2013 Terminal Drive/Centre Road upgrade now complete Works were completed today on the Terminal Drive/Centre Road upgrade with the opening of a new right hand turning lane.
- Nov 25, 2013 New Ring & Ride Wait Zone Melbourne Airport will deliver a new Ring & Ride Wait Zone at a dedicated site on the corner of Mercer and Melrose drive in time for Christmas.
- Nov 22, 2013 Melbourne Airport welcomes Malaysia Airlines’ third daily service Melbourne Airport has today welcomed the commencement of Malaysia Airlines’ third daily Melbourne-Kuala Lumpur service.
- Nov 20, 2013 Melbourne Airport’s October passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport has achieved 6 per cent international passenger growth in October compared to October last year, to reach 634,080 passengers.
- Nov 14, 2013 Live bands to play at Melbourne Airport for Music Victoria and City of Melbourne’s AirPlay project Music Victoria is again partnering with the City of Melbourne to bring live music to Melbourne Airport on the eve of the busiest fortnight of music of the year in Victoria.
- Nov 12, 2013 Traffic changes around T4 Traffic conditions around T4 will change from Saturday 16 November due to construction works.
- Oct 29, 2013 Melbourne Airport invests billions to boost Victorian jobs A $1billion two year program of investment by Melbourne Airport will create more than 3,000 ongoing and construction jobs.
- Oct 18, 2013 Melbourne Airport's passenger traffic results for first quarter International passengers at Melbourne Airport increased by 12 per cent during the first quarter of 2013/14 to reach 1,930,776 passengers.
- Oct 11, 2013 Melbourne Airport welcomes Jetstar’s first Boeing 787 Melbourne Airport welcomed Jetstar’s first Boeing 787 Dreamliner as it touched down just after 1:00pm on Wednesday 9 October.