News & events
News & Events
- Oct 28, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes United's first Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Melbourne Airport has today welcomed the inaugural United Airlines’ Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner service to Melbourne.
- Oct 27, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes Indonesia AirAsia Extra's new Bali service Melbourne Airport has welcomed Indonesia AirAsia Extra’s decision to choose Melbourne as its inaugural Australian destination for its new direct Bali service, commencing in December.
- Oct 27, 2014 Construction of Quest Melbourne Airport now complete Construction of a brand new Quest serviced apartment hotel has been completed at Melbourne Airport and is now open for business.
- Oct 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport's passenger traffic results for quarter one International passengers at Melbourne Airport increased by 8 per cent for the first quarter of 2014/15 to reach 2,078,716 passengers.
- Oct 09, 2014 Melbourne Airport successfully prices EUR 350 million 10 year Euro Medium Term Notes Australia Pacific Airports (Melbourne) Pty Limited (APAM or Melbourne Airport) has announced the successful pricing of EUR 350 million (approximately A$500million), senior secured, ten year fixed rate European Medium Term Notes (EMTN).
- Oct 08, 2014 Melbourne Airport wins Australian customer service excellence awards Melbourne Airport CEO, Chris Woodruff, has won the national and Victorian Customer Service CEO of the Year awards at the 13th Annual Australian Service Excellence Awards.
- Oct 07, 2014 Melbourne airport wins inaugural Airport Safety Week award Melbourne Airport has won an Airport Safety Week award for an innovative solution to improve the safety of the airport’s baggage system.
- Sep 19, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s August passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 7 per cent international growth in August compared to the same period last year, to reach 676,840 international passengers.
- Sep 18, 2014 Melrose Drive re-opened Following a three-week closure, Melrose Drive has re-opened between Apac Drive and Centre Road.
- Sep 16, 2014 Melbourne Airport's annual stakeholder report 2014 Melbourne Airport provided an overview of the airport’s performance over the past year, current developments and announced a new corporate vision to an audience of more than 700 people from business, government and the wider community at the Melbourne Town Hall on Monday night.