News & events
News & Events
- Nov 26, 2014 Melbourne Airport scoops two AAA awards Melbourne Airport has won awards for innovation and safety at the Australian Airports Association National Airport Industry Awards presented at a gala event on Tuesday night.
- Nov 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s October passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 9 per cent international passenger growth in October compared to the same period last year, to reach 694,028 international passengers.
- Nov 14, 2014 Advice to travellers: Ebola screening The Australian Government has introduced passenger screening measures at all Australian international airports to strengthen border controls against the possibility of importing a case of Ebola.
- Nov 10, 2014 Melbourne Airport launches Joblink portal for local community Melbourne Airport today celebrated its 1500th visitor to the newly launched Joblink portal which connects local job seekers to opportunities at and around Melbourne Airport.
- Nov 06, 2014 Live bands to play at Melbourne Airport for AirPlay! Some of Victoria’s most exciting live artists including Wally de Backer’s band The Basics, Charles Jenkins, and Marlon Williams will turn Melbourne Airport into a thrilling music festival for three days in November for Music Victoria and City of Melbourne’s AirPlay! project.
- Oct 28, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes United's first Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Melbourne Airport has today welcomed the inaugural United Airlines’ Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner service to Melbourne.
- Oct 27, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes Indonesia AirAsia Extra's new Bali service Melbourne Airport has welcomed Indonesia AirAsia Extra’s decision to choose Melbourne as its inaugural Australian destination for its new direct Bali service, commencing in December.
- Oct 27, 2014 Construction of Quest Melbourne Airport now complete Construction of a brand new Quest serviced apartment hotel has been completed at Melbourne Airport and is now open for business.
- Oct 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport's passenger traffic results for quarter one International passengers at Melbourne Airport increased by 8 per cent for the first quarter of 2014/15 to reach 2,078,716 passengers.
- Oct 09, 2014 Melbourne Airport successfully prices EUR 350 million 10 year Euro Medium Term Notes Australia Pacific Airports (Melbourne) Pty Limited (APAM or Melbourne Airport) has announced the successful pricing of EUR 350 million (approximately A$500million), senior secured, ten year fixed rate European Medium Term Notes (EMTN).