News & events
News & Events
- Jan 27, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes Air China's direct Beijing service Melbourne Airport today welcomed Air China’s announcement to commence direct Melbourne-Beijing services from June 2015.
- Jan 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport achieves 8% total passenger growth for 2014 Melbourne Airport finished 2014 with strong international passenger growth to reach more than 8 million international passengers for the year, or an increase of 8 per cent compared to 2013.
- Dec 22, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes new daily Etihad Airways' service announcement Melbourne Airport today welcomed Etihad Airways’ announcement to commence an additional daily Melbourne – Abu Dhabi service.
- Dec 19, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s November passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 10 per cent growth in international passengers compared to the same period last year, to reach 662,735 passengers.
- Dec 19, 2014 Melbourne Airport Projects Update - December 2014 Melbourne Airport is planning to invest $10 billion over the next 20 years to expand and enhance its facilities. These are some of the projects underway.
- Dec 18, 2014 Centre Road Closure The southbound lanes of Centre Road will be closed between Terminal Drive and Melrose Drive from Sunday 28 December until Sunday 18 January.
- Dec 10, 2014 Melbourne Airport CEO resigns Mr Chris Woodruff today announced he has given notice of his resignation as Chief Executive Officer of Australia Pacific Airports Corporation (APAC), the owner and operator of Melbourne and Launceston Airports. Mr Woodruff’s resignation will take effect no later than 30 June 2015.
- Dec 09, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes Scoot's new service announcement Melbourne Airport has welcomed Scoot’s announcement to commence Melbourne –Singapore services in 2015
- Dec 04, 2014 Melbourne Airport Customer Care Volunteers Melbourne Airport is currently accepting applications for enthusiastic volunteers to join the Customer Care Program for the upcoming peak summer period.
- Dec 03, 2014 Melbourne Airport seeks community feedback Melbourne Airport seeks community feedback