News & events
News & Events
- Jan 25, 2017 Melbourne Airport passenger records smashed in 2016 A 10.2 per cent year-on-year increase in international passengers headlined a series of key milestones for Melbourne Airport in December 2016.
- Dec 22, 2016 Record total passenger numbers for November Melbourne Airport has recorded total passenger numbers increasing by 4.1 per cent in November compared to the same month last year.
- Dec 17, 2016 Melbourne Airport urges holiday travellers to allow extra time getting to the airport this Christmas Melbourne Airport is warning travellers that a combination of scheduled roadworks and expected record numbers of passengers will increase travel times to and from the airport, starting this weekend.
- Dec 15, 2016 Local students land scholarships from Melbourne Airport Eight graduating Grade 6 students will find the big step up to Year 7 a little easier next year, receiving study support scholarships from Melbourne Airport.
- Dec 13, 2016 Qatar Airways investment a sign of growth to come Melbourne Airport has welcomed the news that Qatar Airways will introduce its A380 aircraft on the Melbourne-Doha route from 30 June 2017. This will increase Qatar Airways’ daily capacity by 44 per cent on the route, connecting passengers to more than 150 destinations globally.
- Dec 07, 2016 Melbourne Airport says bienvenido to LATAM Airlines’ direct flights from Santiago A revolution in aircraft technology has opened the door to Latin America for Victorian travellers, with LATAM Airlines’ launch of the first-ever direct service between the Chilean capital of Santiago and Melbourne.
- Dec 05, 2016 Melbourne Airport welcomes Vietnam Airlines’ inaugural 787 Melbourne Airport welcomed Vietnam Airlines’ inaugural 787 service to Australia this morning, with the arrival of flight VN781.
- Nov 28, 2016 Melbourne Airport exceeds October total passenger record Melbourne Airport has surpassed three million total passengers for the month of October for the first time
- Nov 04, 2016 Melbourne Airport most popular for Chinese carriers Melbourne Airport has cemented its place as the home of Chinese carriers in Australia, with Hainan Airlines due to commence services this month. It will be the seventh Chinese airline to fly to Melbourne
- Oct 31, 2016 Public Announcement – Melbourne Airport’s Taxi Rank Access Fee