News & events
News & Events
- Jun 02, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes Air China's direct Beijing service Melbourne Airport has welcomed the inaugural direct Air China service from Beijing to Melbourne.
- Jun 01, 2015 Changes to Melrose Drive from Thurs 4 June Changes are being made to the northern end of Melrose Drive to reduce the amount of airport traffic using this residential road and minimise congestion on the local network.
- May 22, 2015 Temporary APAC Drive road closure from 23 - 24 May APAC Drive will be closed between Francis Briggs Road and Melrose Drive (eastbound) from 11am on Saturday 23 until 5am Sunday 24 May.
- May 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport's April passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 4 per cent international growth in April compared to the same period last year, to reach 678,526 international passengers.
- May 15, 2015 In the community Melbourne Airport will be represented at locations and events throughout the community over the coming months.
- May 15, 2015 Temporary road closure from 18 May - 21 May The westbound lanes of Melrose Drive will be temporarily closed between APAC Drive and Centre Rd at 10am on Monday 18 May for construction.
- Apr 30, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes Tullamarine Freeway widening Melbourne Airport has welcomed the announcement by the Victorian and Australian Governments to widen the Tullamarine Freeway.
- Apr 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport's passenger traffic results for third quarter International passengers at Melbourne Airport increased by 12 per cent during the third quarter of 2014/15 to reach 2,174,568 passengers.
- Apr 09, 2015 Melbourne Airport maintains service levels amid record capital investment Melbourne Airport has maintained overall average ratings for quality of service from passengers and airlines in the annual ACCC monitoring report for 2013/14.
- Mar 31, 2015 Melbourne Airport Projects Update - Issue 16: March 2015 Melbourne Airport is growing, and we'd like to keep you regularly informed about our projects and plans to grow successfully as Australia's premier aviation gateway.