News & events
News & Events
- Jun 30, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes China Airlines Melbourne Airport has welcomed the announcement by China Airlines to commence Taipei – Melbourne – Christchurch services from October 2015.
- Jun 28, 2015 A new direct route to Melbourne Airport from the west Melbourne Airport has opened a new road providing a second major entry to the airport and directly linking the airport to the M80 Ring Road.
- Jun 27, 2015 Online car park booking system - now working The technical issues with our online car park booking system are now fixed.
- Jun 23, 2015 Melbourne Airport’s stakeholder report – The Woodruff years Melbourne Airport provided an overview of the airport’s performance and current developments on Monday night at Melbourne Town Hall to an audience of approximately 300 people from business, government and the wider community.
- Jun 19, 2015 Melbourne Airport's May passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 5 per cent international growth in May compared to the same period last year, to reach 633,113 international passengers.
- Jun 16, 2015 Customer Service Awards 2015 The third annual Melbourne Airport Customer Service Awards night ceremony was held on Monday 15 June 2015.
- Jun 02, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes Air China's direct Beijing service Melbourne Airport has welcomed the inaugural direct Air China service from Beijing to Melbourne.
- Jun 01, 2015 Changes to Melrose Drive from Thurs 4 June Changes are being made to the northern end of Melrose Drive to reduce the amount of airport traffic using this residential road and minimise congestion on the local network.
- May 22, 2015 Temporary APAC Drive road closure from 23 - 24 May APAC Drive will be closed between Francis Briggs Road and Melrose Drive (eastbound) from 11am on Saturday 23 until 5am Sunday 24 May.
- May 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport's April passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 4 per cent international growth in April compared to the same period last year, to reach 678,526 international passengers.