News & events
News & Events
- Nov 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport’s October passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved an increase of 10 per cent in international growth for October compared to the same period last year, to reach 764,998 international passengers.
- Nov 10, 2015 New drop-off, pick-up and car parking for Terminal 4 The T4 drop-off and pick-up zone has moved to the new transport hub and the seven-level car park is open, making it easier for passengers to access T4.
- Nov 10, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes Jetstar to its new Terminal 4 Melbourne Airport has welcomed Jetstar to Australia’s newest domestic terminal, marking another significant milestone in the staged opening of the new Terminal 4.
- Nov 08, 2015 Delays expected for international travellers on Monday, 9 November. Delays are expected for international travellers due to industrial action.
- Nov 01, 2015 New Scoot service to Melbourne to boost Singapore links Victoria has a new connection to Singapore with the arrival today of the inaugural direct flight by Scoot Airlines between Melbourne and Singapore.
- Oct 27, 2015 T4 pick-up and drop-off relocated to new transport hub Melbourne Airport's T4 pick-up and drop-off zone is now in the new transport hub.
- Oct 26, 2015 Melbourne Airport to welcome Etihad A380 Melbourne Airport looks forward to welcoming Etihad Airways’ A380 aircraft on the Melbourne-Abu Dhabi route from June 2016.
- Oct 26, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes new China Airlines direct flights Melbourne Airport has welcomed today’s arrival of the inaugural China Airlines direct flight between Melbourne and Taipei.
- Oct 22, 2015 Melbourne Airport's September and first quarter passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved an increase of 8 per cent international growth for the first quarter of the new financial year compared to last year, to reach 8.5 million passengers.
- Oct 21, 2015 Car parking price changes On Wednesday 21 October, a new range of 'drive-up' prices for Melbourne Airport's car parks came into effect.