News & events
News & Events
- Feb 02, 2016 Rex Passenger Information Rex passengers are advised to check-in for their flight at T3.
- Jan 20, 2016 Melbourne Airport’s 2015 passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport finished 2015 with strong international passenger growth to reach more than 8.7 million international passengers for the year, or an increase of 9 per cent compared to 2014.
- Dec 18, 2015 Melbourne Airport’s November passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved an increase of 10 per cent in international growth for November compared to the same period last year, to reach 728,212 international passengers.
- Dec 09, 2015 New Terminal 4 unveiled Melbourne Airport’s new Terminal 4 was officially opened this morning, with Federal Treasurer, The Hon. Scott Morrison MP unveiling a plaque to celebrate Australia’s newest domestic terminal.
- Nov 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport’s October passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved an increase of 10 per cent in international growth for October compared to the same period last year, to reach 764,998 international passengers.
- Nov 10, 2015 New drop-off, pick-up and car parking for Terminal 4 The T4 drop-off and pick-up zone has moved to the new transport hub and the seven-level car park is open, making it easier for passengers to access T4.
- Nov 10, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes Jetstar to its new Terminal 4 Melbourne Airport has welcomed Jetstar to Australia’s newest domestic terminal, marking another significant milestone in the staged opening of the new Terminal 4.
- Nov 08, 2015 Delays expected for international travellers on Monday, 9 November. Delays are expected for international travellers due to industrial action.
- Nov 01, 2015 New Scoot service to Melbourne to boost Singapore links Victoria has a new connection to Singapore with the arrival today of the inaugural direct flight by Scoot Airlines between Melbourne and Singapore.
- Oct 27, 2015 T4 pick-up and drop-off relocated to new transport hub Melbourne Airport's T4 pick-up and drop-off zone is now in the new transport hub.