News & events
News & Events
- Dec 18, 2014 Centre Road Closure The southbound lanes of Centre Road will be closed between Terminal Drive and Melrose Drive from Sunday 28 December until Sunday 18 January.
- Dec 10, 2014 Melbourne Airport CEO resigns Mr Chris Woodruff today announced he has given notice of his resignation as Chief Executive Officer of Australia Pacific Airports Corporation (APAC), the owner and operator of Melbourne and Launceston Airports. Mr Woodruff’s resignation will take effect no later than 30 June 2015.
- Dec 09, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes Scoot's new service announcement Melbourne Airport has welcomed Scoot’s announcement to commence Melbourne –Singapore services in 2015
- Dec 04, 2014 Melbourne Airport Customer Care Volunteers Melbourne Airport is currently accepting applications for enthusiastic volunteers to join the Customer Care Program for the upcoming peak summer period.
- Dec 03, 2014 Melbourne Airport seeks community feedback Melbourne Airport seeks community feedback
- Nov 27, 2014 Melbourne Airport Projects Update - November 2014 Melbourne Airport is planning to invest $10 billion over the next 20 years to ehance its facilities. These are some of the projects planned for or underway at the airport.
- Nov 26, 2014 Melbourne Airport scoops two AAA awards Melbourne Airport has won awards for innovation and safety at the Australian Airports Association National Airport Industry Awards presented at a gala event on Tuesday night.
- Nov 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s October passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 9 per cent international passenger growth in October compared to the same period last year, to reach 694,028 international passengers.
- Nov 14, 2014 Advice to travellers: Ebola screening The Australian Government has introduced passenger screening measures at all Australian international airports to strengthen border controls against the possibility of importing a case of Ebola.
- Nov 10, 2014 Melbourne Airport launches Joblink portal for local community Melbourne Airport today celebrated its 1500th visitor to the newly launched Joblink portal which connects local job seekers to opportunities at and around Melbourne Airport.