News & events
News & Events
- Sep 19, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s August passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 7 per cent international growth in August compared to the same period last year, to reach 676,840 international passengers.
- Sep 18, 2014 Melrose Drive re-opened Following a three-week closure, Melrose Drive has re-opened between Apac Drive and Centre Road.
- Sep 16, 2014 Melbourne Airport's annual stakeholder report 2014 Melbourne Airport provided an overview of the airport’s performance over the past year, current developments and announced a new corporate vision to an audience of more than 700 people from business, government and the wider community at the Melbourne Town Hall on Monday night.
- Aug 27, 2014 Melbourne Airport launches new illuminated 'Melbourne' sign Melbourne Airport has today launched a new illuminated ‘Melbourne’ sign to welcome travellers and Victorians to the world’s most liveable and friendliest city.
- Aug 22, 2014 Melrose Drive Temporary Closure Between APAC Drive and Centre Road, Wednesday 27 August - Wednesday 17 September
- Aug 21, 2014 Melbourne Airport's July passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 10 per cent international growth in July compared to the same period last year, to reach 725,489 international passengers.
- Aug 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport Projects Update - August 2014 Melbourne Airport is growing, and we'd like to keep you regularly informed about our projects and plans to grow successfully as Australia's premier aviation gateway.
- Aug 06, 2014 Phone Scam Warning There is currently a phone scam where people are posing as representatives from Melbourne Airport and offering recipients to win prize.
- Jul 31, 2014 Traffic changes Melrose Drive Temporary Closure 11am Saturday 2 August - 6am Sunday 3 August
- Jul 21, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s 2013/14 passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved an increase of 9 per cent international growth for the 2013/14 financial year compared to last year, taking total passengers to more than 31 million for the year.