News & events
News & Events
- Sep 08, 2015 Date set for Jetstar’s move into T4 Melbourne Airport is excited to be welcoming Jetstar to its new Terminal 4 (T4) from Tuesday 10 November.
- Aug 21, 2015 Melbourne Airport July passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 7 per cent international growth in July compared to the same period last year, to reach 774,315 international passengers.
- Aug 19, 2015 Melbourne Airport announces new CEO Melbourne Airport is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Lyell Strambi to the position of Managing Director and CEO of Australia Pacific Airports Corporation (APAC), the owner and operator of Melbourne and Launceston airports.
- Aug 18, 2015 Melbourne Airport opens the doors to its new Terminal 4 Melbourne Airport has opened the doors to Australia’s newest domestic terminal, marking the start of a staged opening over the coming months.
- Aug 06, 2015 From staples to style, Melbourne Airport’s new Terminal 4 will be home to over 30 new retailers An exciting line up of retailers at the new Terminal 4 (T4) will provide a range of stylish shopping options and delicious dining experiences from over 30 popular retailers.
- Jul 28, 2015 Melbourne Airport at Westfield Airport West It’s a busy time at Melbourne Airport and to update residents with what’s going on, we’ve set up an information stand at Westfield Airport West.
- Jul 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport's 2014/15 passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved an increase of 8 per cent international growth for the 2014/15 financial year compared to last year, taking total passengers to more than 32 million for the year.
- Jul 02, 2015 Melbourne Airport announces interim Chief Executive Officer Melbourne Airport is pleased to announce Mr Simon Gandy as its Acting Chief Executive Officer.
- Jul 02, 2015 Allow extra travel time these school holidays It’s a busy time at Melbourne Airport thanks to school holidays. Please leave extra time to make sure you get to your flight, especially if you're driving and parking.
- Jun 30, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes China Airlines Melbourne Airport has welcomed the announcement by China Airlines to commence Taipei – Melbourne – Christchurch services from October 2015.