News & events
News & Events
- Apr 17, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s passenger traffic results for third quarter International passengers at Melbourne Airport increased by 8 per cent during the third quarter of 2013/14 to reach 1,951,000 passengers.
- Apr 15, 2014 Melbourne Airport supports rail link Melbourne Airport welcomes the Victorian Government’s commitment to an airport rail link in this year’s state budget
- Apr 11, 2014 Plan before you fly The Easter long weekend is approaching, which will be quickly followed by the ANZAC Day long weekend.
- Apr 03, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes Royal Brunei's first Boeing 787 Melbourne Airport has today welcomed the launch of the inaugural Royal Brunei Airlines 787 Dreamliner.
- Mar 21, 2014 Systems restored after minor power outage Systems have been restored following this morning's minor power outage at Melbourne Airport.
- Mar 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s February passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 9 per cent international growth in February compared to the same period last year, to reach 591,030 international passengers.
- Mar 10, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes another Jetstar service to Japan Melbourne Airport has welcomed Jetstar’s announcement to commence an Osaka-Melbourne wide-body service from 30 March 2014.
- Mar 07, 2014 New ‘Flying Colours’ mural opens at Melbourne Airport As part of Melbourne Airport’s terminal upgrades, a new large-scale mural has just been unveiled in the international arrivals hall in Terminal 2 (T2).
- Mar 04, 2014 Changes for Regional Express Airlines (REX) passengers arriving at Melbourne Airport. From Tuesday 4 March 2014, all Regional Express Airlines' (REX) passengers arriving at Melbourne Airport will arrive at Terminal 4 (T4).
- Mar 03, 2014 Melbourne Airport executes new A$1.1 billion syndicated bank facility Australia Pacific Airports (Melbourne) Pty Limited (APAM or Melbourne Airport) is pleased to announce that it has today successfully executed a new $A1.1 billion syndicated bank facility.