The Melbourne Airport Customer Service Awards identify and reward individuals, teams and organisations from across the airport where outstanding service has been delivered. The awards reflect the values and service promise contained within the Melbourne Airport Customer Service Charter, which provides a common focus for all airport-based organisations and staff to achieve a world class airport experience. To nominate
an individual, team or an organisation for a Customer Service Award, please complete all sections of the nomination form.
Nominations close on Wednesday, the 10th of May.
Nominations will be forwarded to the nominee's organisation for support and endorsement.
If you wish to print a copy of the form, please CLICK HERE and scan and email the form and any other documentation to support your nomination, to email@example.com
If you wish to print and display a copy of the poster, please CLICK HERE.
For more information on last year’s event click here.
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: Nominees must be currently employed by an organisation operating at Melbourne or Launceston Airport, nominated by someone other than themselves or family members and supported by their organisation.
2. Submissions must not exceed 500 words.
3. All nominations will be considered for a Customer Service Award which will be presented at an awards ceremony.
4. The yearly Customer Service Awards will be determined by a judging panel comprising of representatives from Melbourne Airport and other industry participants.
5. The Judging Panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Melbourne Airport and Launceston Airport may disclose the details of finalists (including the reason for nomination) at the awards presenta on and for other promo onal purposes including publishing details an photographs on its website.