For business, accessibility, growth, success, partnerships and the future.
A dynamic gateway to Australia and Asia, Melbourne Airport is fast becoming the country's premier business hub.
A world-class property and investment precinct offering commercial and industrial businesses large and flexible spaces, excellent access to roads, air and ports, and growth opportunities, the airport is already home to around 200 businesses.
Businesses have plenty of options within the Melbourne Airport estate.
These include office or retail space within our Terminals. Outside, the airport estate is an ideal solution for large industrial warehousing, freight, logistics and manufacturing within the Business Park, and the Melbourne Airport Cargo Estate, which is currently under development, is perfect for smaller operations.
With nearby conference, leisure facilities and accommodation available, Melbourne Airport is the ideal commercial and logistics hub for businesses looking to take advantage of the airport's strategic location.
The Melbourne Airport advantage
- 24-hour curfew-free operation
- Prime location
- Efficient access to new markets
- Blue-chip development sites
- Access to freeways
- A committed owner with long-term plans
What we offer
- Partnership approach to business
- Knowledge of airport users and passengers
- Commitment to your long-term requirements
- On-airport proximity
- Choice - location, flexibility, size and value