Melbourne Airport Business Park
Melbourne Airport Business Park has around 220 hectares of land zoned for industrial and business use.
Recent developments have included logistical and warehousing operations for companies such as DHL Danzas, Primus and DB Schenker and Borders Express.
The competitive advantages of the Melbourne Airport Business Park include:
- On-airport location, giving instant access to airside freight
- Logistics hub operating 24/7 with the airport’s own curfew-free operations
- Excellent internal roads and direct access to City Link, the Western Ring Road and Calder Freeway
- Availability of large sites of up to 150,000m²
- Pre approved Master Plan zoning
As the long-term owner we are also able to offer competitive rents for pre-commitments. Where other developers suffer from funding uncertainty, the strong capital backing of Melbourne Airport allows us to provide certainty and confidence for future tenants.
With our aim of being a logistics hub of international quality, we will work with our tenants to maximise their opportunities and deliver all the advantages of an airport location.