Preparing to fly
Liquids, aerosols & gels policy at Melbourne Airport
List of the most common items include:
- water and other drinks, soups, syrups, jams, stews, sauces and pastes
- foods in sauces or containing a high liquid content
- creams, lotions, cosmetics and oils
- gels including hair and shower gels
- contents of pressurised containers, including
shaving foam, other foam and deodorants
- pastes including toothpaste
- lipsticks, lip gloss or lip balm and
- any item of similar consistency at room temperature.
For more details, visit the official Australian Government's liquids, aerosols and gels website: http://travelsecure.infrastructure.gov.au.