Travellers' information service
Travellers’ Information Service (TIS) is positioned on the ground floor of the International Arrivals hall in Terminal Two (T2). It is also known as Melbourne Airport Visitor Information Centre, which is an Accredited Visitor Centre that works closely with Tourism Victoria and the City of Melbourne.
Visitors to Melbourne can head there to find out more about the latest events, tours and must-see Victorian destinations. TIS is open for personalised travel service from 7am to midnight, seven days a week.
Contact Details: • General Airport Information Phone: +613 9297 1805 Email: email@example.com
Travel Information & Booking Service Phone: +613 8326 3347 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside of these hours please email or leave a voicemail message, and a staff member will respond during the next shift. A comprehensive range of tourist and accommodation information, along with a free call phone system can be accessed from the desk 24/7.
The Travellers' Information Service can assist vistors with:
- Accommodation reservation - with discounts on selected hotels and backpakers *
- Tour bookings - with discounts on selected tours*
- Telecommunication services - local SIM cards and recharge vouchers are available
- Car and campervan rental and reservations - with discounts on selected vehicles
- Transportation services - shuttle service to and from the airport to your hotel Including: Skybus, Frankston & Peninsula Airport Shuttle, Airport Bus Dandenong & Airport Bus Eastside, Limousine (door to door transfer service) and interstate bus/ flight reservations
- Public transport advice Myki card is available
- Discounted attraction ticket sales - iVenture cards are available
- Special needs (Wheelchair available)
- Flight information
- Airport and Terminal information
- Student Welcome Program (City of Melbourne)
*Terms and conditions apply.
It is recommended that passengers arrive at least three hours before their scheduled flight departure time for international flights, and at least one hour prior for domestic flights. Note: On average it can take 1 to 3 hours to clear Customs.
Visit the Lost Property section for information on lost property within the Airport Terminals.
If you have special requirement or are experiencing an emergency situation and need support, advice or assistance, Travellers Aid may be able to help you. Travellers Aid Australia is a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to assist all travellers at the point of need and to ensure that travellers reach their destination safely and confidently. For more information see: Travellers Aid Australia.