Student Welcome Desk Service
If you’re an international student who will be living or studying in Melbourne, the City of Melbourne’s Student Welcome Desk at Melbourne Airport is your one-stop shop for information and advice.
The desk is located at Travellers Information Service, International Arrivals Hall, Ground Floor, Terminal 2, Melbourne Airport.
- Information on temporary accommodation options - YHA has affordable and safe places.
- Transport options from the airport to central Melbourne or your educational institution– Skybus is the best option.
- General information you may need upon arrival
- A free welcome pack with information on:
- public transport
- phone and internet options
- shopping, cafes and entertainment
- employment, tax and banking
- accommodation advice and options
For more information about the welcome desk program, please go to the Student Welcome Desk webpage.