Flight Centre At Melbourne Airport
Phone +61 3 9310 3322
Flight Centre's services include quoting and booking accommodation, international and domestic airfares, insurance, traveller’s cheques, tours, travelling with kids information and much more.
For any last minute questions for existing and new customers whilst at Melbourne Airport, please feel free to visit Flight Centre on Level 1, T2 International Departures opposite check in counters F and G.
Flight Centre Melbourne Airport’s top tips for travel:
- Ensure you’ve checked visa requirements for all of your travel destination(s).
- Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of six months from your return date.
- Make copies of your travel documents to leave with relatives – passports, travel insurance, itineraries etc.
- Ensure you’re aware of your baggage allowances on all flights throughout your journey to avoid costly excess baggage fees.
- Airline confirmations are not always necessary but useful to ensure that you’re aware of any last minute changes to your flights.