Melbourne Airport Golf Club
Located just 25 minutes drive from Melbourne's CBD and adjacent to Melbourne Airport's North/South runway, the Melbourne Airport Golf Club is a par-70, 6000m, 18-hole course with water features, 37 bunkers and elevated greens.
The feature hole is the 16th, with a green location that places players less than 60 metres below the flight paths of aircraft, including the daily flights of 747s.
The Melbourne Airport Golf Club features a fully equipped pro shop, licensed club house and practice nets, fairway and putting green.
- Weekdays: $22 for 18 holes
- Weekends: $24 for 18 holes (booking required)
- 7-day membership $837.00 per year
- 6-day membership (not including Saturdays) $725.00 per year
- 5 day membership (weekdays only, includes Public holidays) $613.00 per year
- Junior (16-21) $262.00 per year
- Sub-Junior (under 16) $187.00 per year
- Unlimited golf after 3pm daily $13.50
For further information or bookings, contact the Melbourne Airport Golf Club:Phone: +61 3 9338 4595
Fax: +61 3 9335 3902
Email: email@example.comWebsite: http://melbourneairportgolfclub.com.au/
Address: Operations Road, Melbourne Airport 3045.