Jul 13, 2015
1. Page objective
2. Social media rules
3. Page content
Third party user generated content (user content) including comments, visuals, videos and other material posted by fans on each APAM social media page is not a reflection of the opinions or ideals of APAM, its employees or affiliates. We make no representation as to the accuracy of any user content, and nor do we endorse or take responsibility for, any user content or the content of any third party websites linked to by any user content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (including for negligence) for any loss or damage caused or contributed to by any user content.
Each APAM social media page may contain information sourced from other third parties such as advertisements (third party content). You acknowledge that we have no control over, and are not responsible for, the accuracy, currency or completeness of any third party content.
4. Your content
We don't claim ownership in any content you upload and publish on any APAM social media page, including text, images, links, comments and other data (your content). However, by posting your content to an APAM social media page, you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use, reproduce and communicate your content for our business purposes. To that extent you are entitled to assert any moral rights (as conferred under the Copyright Act 1968) in relation to your content, you unconditionally consent to us doing any act or omission in respect of Your Content that would otherwise infringe your moral rights.
5. Responsibility for your content
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. when you publish your content on each page, you are allowing everyone, including other Users, to access and use that information and to associate it with you;
2. you own or have obtained all necessary rights to use and publish your content on each page;
3. you create and provide your content on this page at your own risk and you are personally liable for your content;
4. you are not entitled to any payment from us in respect of your content or our use of it; and
6. Prohibitions on your content
Your content must not include any material that:
- defames, abuses, bullies, intimidates, harasses or otherwise violates the legal rights of any person;
- discriminates against or vilifies a person or section of the community on account of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, sexual preference, religion, disability, mental illness or political belief;
- contains nudity, offensive, obscene or inappropriate language or material, hate speech, violence, threats, sexist or racist material or any other material that is considered indecent or degrading to any person or section of the community;
- contains viruses, corrupted files or other malicious code;
- constitutes 'trolling' or is deliberately disruptive or provocative;
- is illegal or infringes any third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright);
- is considered unauthorised commercial communications, advertisement, solicitation, link baiting (embedding a link in your post to drive traffic to your own site) or spam; contains confidential information;
- contains personal information you do not wish to be available to the public, or contains personal information about anyone else without their consent;
- is obtained from an unknown source;
- misleads by the deletion of any author attributions, labels, logos or any other design that suggests a third party legal right exists;
- is fraudulent, incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
- or is personal, political or commercial in nature and deemed inappropriate and unrelated to the interests of APAM and the subjects of each page; or
- personally and negatively identifies a APAM staff member.
7. Monitoring, modification and removal of content
We may review and monitor your content and any other user content on each APAM social media page. Without limiting the times during which we may review and monitor your content and any other user content, we will endeavour to review and monitor each social media page during normal business trading days from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Should you feel that your content has been unfairly removed, please free to contact us and we will review with you the reasons for its removal.
8. Our content
You acknowledge that:
- all materials we publish on the APAM social media page (our content) are our property or the property of their respective owners (including other users) and are protected by intellectual property laws;
- you may use our content for your personal, non-commercial purposes only. Except where the law expressly permits, you may not otherwise in any form or by any means, use reproduce, modify, distribute, publish or create derivative works from, or use for any commercial purpose, any part of our content;
- access to any links to third party websites are provided for convenience only, and you are responsible for evaluating whether you want to use them.
If you have any concerns in respect of the content on any APAM social media page, please do not hesitate to contact us.