Melbourne Airport Media Releases Archive
- Dec 20, 2011 Strong growth continues for international passengers at Melbourne Airport Melbourne Airport is approaching the end of a challenging year for aviation with continuing strong growth in international passenger numbers.
- Nov 18, 2011 International passenger growth continues at Melbourne Airport in October Melbourne Airport continues to achieve positive international passenger growth in October with an additional 35,004 passengers or 7 per cent growth compared to the same period last year, taking international passengers to 567,050 for the month.
- Oct 20, 2011 International growth sustained at Melbourne Airport for first quarter Melbourne Airport sustained growth in international passengers for the first quarter with an additional 153,000 international passengers or 10 per cent growth compared to the same period last year, taking international passengers to 1,668,000 for the quarter.
- Sep 20, 2011 Melbourne Airport's international growth sustained in August Melbourne Airport’s strong international passenger growth was sustained in August with an additional 54,715 passengers or an 11.5 per cent increase compared to August last year, taking international passengers to 531,842 for the month.
- Aug 11, 2011 New Melbourne Airport on-ramp to ease congestion A new ramp at Tullamarine will improve access to Australia's second largest airport and relieve traffic congestion in the airport precinct, Minister for Roads Terry Mulder said today.
- Aug 01, 2011 Melbourne Airport welcomes increased China Southern services Melbourne Airport has welcomed China Southern’s announcement to double its Melbourne services by introducing twice-daily flights between Guangzhou and Melbourne from October 2011.
- Jul 20, 2011 Melbourne Airport passengers climb to over 28 million for 2010/11 Melbourne Airport’s continued strong international passenger growth has seen total passengers climb to 28,190,457 for financial year 2010/11, an increase of 2,021,751 or 7.7 per cent compared to last financial year.
- Jun 23, 2011 Melbourne Airport completes US$600 million refinancing Melbourne Airport today announced it successfully issued US$600 million in the US Private Placement (USPP) market, completing the refinancing program which commenced in August 2010.
- Jun 20, 2011 International passenger growth continues at Melbourne Airport in May Melbourne Airport’s international passenger growth continued in May with international passengers increasing by 18.5 per cent to reach 490,306 passengers, an additional 76,432 passengers compared to May last year.
- May 19, 2011 Late Easter boosts Melbourne Airport's international passengers Easter has boosted Melbourne Airport’s international passenger numbers for April resulting in a 20.4 per cent increase compared to April last year, taking total international passengers to 535,143 for the month.