Melbourne Airport Media Releases Archive
- Apr 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport's passenger traffic results for third quarter International passengers at Melbourne Airport increased by 12 per cent during the third quarter of 2014/15 to reach 2,174,568 passengers.
- Apr 09, 2015 Melbourne Airport maintains service levels amid record capital investment Melbourne Airport has maintained overall average ratings for quality of service from passengers and airlines in the annual ACCC monitoring report for 2013/14.
- Mar 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport's February passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 13 per cent international growth in February compared to the same period last year, to reach 669,403 international passengers.
- Feb 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport’s January Passenger Traffic Results Melbourne Airport achieved 5 per cent international growth in January compared to the same period last year, to reach 793,322 international passengers.
- Jan 27, 2015 Melbourne Airport welcomes Air China's direct Beijing service Melbourne Airport today welcomed Air China’s announcement to commence direct Melbourne-Beijing services from June 2015.
- Jan 20, 2015 Melbourne Airport achieves 8% international passenger growth for 2014 Melbourne Airport finished 2014 with strong international passenger growth to reach more than 8 million international passengers for the year, or an increase of 8 per cent compared to 2013.