Melbourne Airport is growing. Over the next five years Melbourne Airport will invest over $1 billion.
This growth is important so that Melbourne Airport has the capacity for more passengers and to support Victoria’s growth.
Below provides information on key projects currently underway.
- Proposed Business Park Warehouse
- Proposed Southern Precinct Project
- Airport Drive Extension and Steel Creek North
- Forecourt Redevelopment
- Essendon Football Club sporting and community facility
- Melrose Drive Duplication
The runway overlay project has recently been completed. See below for an insight into the complex works that have been happening out on the runway.