News & events
News & Events
- Jun 13, 2013 Express Car Park Closing Wednesday 3 July 2013 The Express Car Park, located between Terminal 3 (Virgin Australia and Rex) and Terminal 4 (Tiger Airways) will close permanently on Wednesday 3 July 2013.
- Jun 07, 2013 Catching the bus to Melbourne Airport is now more convenient: effective Monday, 17 June 2013 From Monday 17 June, the bus stop at Melbourne Airport will be located at Terminal 1, instead of Terminal 4, allowing passengers to disembark closer to the centre of the airport.
- May 29, 2013 Melbourne Airport Successfully Prices A$225 Million 7-Year Domestic Medium Term Notes Australia Pacific Airports (Melbourne) Pty Limited (“APAM” or “Melbourne Airport”) (A-/A3) today announced the successful pricing of A$225 million, senior secured, seven year fixed rate Medium Term Notes (A$MTN).
- May 20, 2013 Melbourne Airport’s draft Master Plan available for public comment Melbourne Airport has today released its preliminary draft Master Plan for the future development of the airport for public comment.
- May 17, 2013 Passenger numbers up by 4 per cent in April 2013 Passenger numbers at Melbourne Airport increased by 4 per cent in April 2013 compared to the same month last year with a total of 2,451,847 domestic and international passengers travelling through Victoria’s aviation gateway.
- May 15, 2013 Woolworths click&collect touches down at Melbourne Airport Launching Australia's first airport grocery collection service at Melbourne Airport today, Woolworth's click&collect will save busy travellers time with a convenient way to fill up the fridge after a trip away.
- May 06, 2013 New T2 customer check-in counter zone system As part of improvements to our customer service levels, and in particular to improve way-finding, the T2 Departures flight information and check-in counters have been updated from a numbering system to a zone system using letters.
- Apr 19, 2013 Melbourne Airport achieves 5% total passenger growth for third quarter International and domestic passengers at Melbourne Airport increased by 5 per cent during the third quarter of 2012/13 to reach 7,455,992 passengers.
- Apr 16, 2013 Federal Government approves Southern Precinct Program Melbourne Airport has welcomed the Federal Government’s approval of its Southern Precinct Program.
- Apr 05, 2013 24 hour road closure Melrose Drive Melrose Drive, between Grants Road and APAC Drive, will be closed for 24 hours from 00:00 to 24:00 on 6 April.