News & events
News & Events
- Mar 07, 2014 New ‘Flying Colours’ mural opens at Melbourne Airport As part of Melbourne Airport’s terminal upgrades, a new large-scale mural has just been unveiled in the international arrivals hall in Terminal 2 (T2).
- Mar 04, 2014 Changes for Regional Express Airlines (REX) passengers arriving at Melbourne Airport. From Tuesday 4 March 2014, all Regional Express Airlines' (REX) passengers arriving at Melbourne Airport will arrive at Terminal 4 (T4).
- Feb 27, 2014 Water tower demolition starts The water tower at Melbourne Airport is being prepared for demolition.
- Feb 21, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes launch of United Airlines' non-stop service to Los Angeles Melbourne Airport is delighted with United Airlines’ decision to choose Melbourne for its international launch of the new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.
- Feb 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport's January passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 11 per cent international growth in January compared to the same period last year, to reach a record monthly total of 755,017 international passengers.
- Jan 28, 2014 Closure of Terminal Drive entrance to long term car park The long term car park entry on Terminal Drive will be temporarily closed from Wednesday 29 January until Friday 21 March.
- Jan 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport achieves 7% international passenger growth in 2013 Strong international passenger growth in December has seen Melbourne Airport handle more than 7 million international passengers for the year, a 7 per cent increase compared to 2012.
- Jan 13, 2014 Have your say on our new terminal We're seeking feedback on the design of its new domestic terminal. Construction is underway on the new Terminal 4, which will be home to growing low-cost airlines Jetstar and Tigerair.
- Dec 24, 2013 Helicopter CBD to Airport Express Service Launches
- Dec 23, 2013 Melbourne Airport welcomes approval of Master Plan Melbourne Airport has welcomed the approval of its 2013 Master Plan by the Federal Minister for Infrastructure and Regional Development.