Melbourne Airport media
Melbourne Airport management operates -
- Terminal 2 (T2 - international)
- Terminal 3 (T3 - domestic – used by airlines including Virgin Australia and Regional Express)
- Terminal 4 (T4 - domestic - used by Tiger Airways).
For all media enquiries relating to T2, T3 and T4, please call Mellbourne Airport media on +61 3 9335 3666 (24-hours).
For all media enquiries regarding Terminal 1 (T1 - Qantas and Jetstar), please contact Qantas media on 0418 210 005.
Please note that all other non-news related filming and photograhy requests such as documentaries and advertisements are requested to please follow the filming and photography guidelines.
Guidelines for all media onsite at Melbourne Airport:
- All media, including radio and print outlets, are required to seek permission to be onsite at Melbourne Airport. To obtain permission, please call the media line (24/7) on +61 3 9335 3666.
- All media must ensure that they do not interrupt or interfere with general operations when at Melbourne Airport.
- Airline staff or check-in procedures are not to be filmed, photographed or questioned unless consent from the airline has been granted. Please contact the airline directly for this conset, and advise Melbourne Airport media if consent is granted.
- Security staff or procedures are not to be fillmed.
Within this section you will find:
- Media releases - latest Melbourne Airport media releases
- Media parking - guidelines
- Filming & photograhy - filming charges, guidelines and information
- Photo Gallery - current photos for media use
- Multimedia archive - an archive of video, images and campaigns
To subscribe to our updates, please email email@example.com.
For information about Melbourne Airport, you may also be interested in: