- Apr 17, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s passenger traffic results for third quarter International passengers at Melbourne Airport increased by 8 per cent during the third quarter of 2013/14 to reach 1,951,000 passengers.
- Apr 15, 2014 Melbourne Airport supports rail link Melbourne Airport welcomes the Victorian Government’s commitment to an airport rail link in this year’s state budget.
- Mar 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport’s February passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 9 per cent international growth in February compared to the same period last year, to reach 591,030 international passengers.
- Mar 10, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes another Jetstar service to Japan Melbourne Airport has welcomed Jetstar’s announcement to commence an Osaka-Melbourne wide-body service from 30 March 2014.
- Mar 03, 2014 Melbourne Airport executes new A$1.1 billion syndicated bank facility Australia Pacific Airports (Melbourne) Pty Limited (APAM or Melbourne Airport) is pleased to announce that it has today successfully executed a new $A1.1 billion syndicated bank facility.
- Feb 21, 2014 Melbourne Airport welcomes launch of United Airlines' non-stop service to Los Angeles Melbourne Airport is delighted with United Airlines’ decision to choose Melbourne for its international launch of the new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.
- Feb 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport's January passenger traffic results Melbourne Airport achieved 11 per cent international growth in January compared to the same period last year, to reach a record monthly total of 755,017 international passengers.
- Jan 20, 2014 Melbourne Airport achieves 7% international passenger growth in 2013 Strong international passenger growth in December has seen Melbourne Airport handle more than 7 million international passengers for the year, a 7 per cent increase compared to 2012.